Sunday, August 10, 2008

It's that time again...

...time for my favorite candy on earth!! My beloved candy corn has arrived in stores!! I saw it out of the corner of my eye while at the grocery store today. In fact, I was so surprised to see it, I thought my eyes might be deceiving me. So, I sprinted from the meat counter over to the seasonal aisle and left Todd to pick out our Sunday dinner. Although it seems a little early (after all Halloween is still 82 days away), it's all here - candy corn, mellowcreme pumpkins, indian corn, and autumn mix. I am so in heaven!


2 comments:

Nikki said...

I saw Halloween candy in the store too and couldn't believe it! I held off on getting any just yet. I don't want to rush fall getting here! :)

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious! I'm doing well with my no candy eating! Today is day 11!