Thursday, September 4, 2008

Account Status: Paid In Full

Who-hoo! My student loan is paid in full. I have been making the minimum monthly payments for years, but I got close to having it paid down and decided just to pay it off this month. I love the fact that it says Paid in Full when I look it up online! So, we are officially done with school loans as we paid Todd's off earlier this year. Of course, this means I should probably consider going back to actually finish the master's I started (or start over, which is what I fear is going to happen).

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Wow, what an accomplishment! I wish I was even close to doing the same, darn out-of-state tuition!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I still owe over 20K - want to help me? LOL

Christan said...

20k - dang girl! I feel bad for you. I only had like 11k and felt overwhelmed. IU is kind of expensive compared to the other Big 10 schools.