Sunday, October 5, 2008

Election 2008

I wrote a very, very long post about the election, but I have decided not to post it because I don't want to offend anyone. I have friends on both sides of the party line and I know the discussion can be heated. But, the short version of my post is this:

I do not like Sarah Palin at all. I do not believe she is qualified to participate in national politics at such a high level, I believe she is not what she says she is, and her voice grates on my nerves, like fingernails on a chalkboard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're funny. I think you should say what you think. It's YOUR blog, not your friends. :)

Nikki said...

But do you think Biden is really any better? We're screwed whomever wins this election, I think! And you can post whatever you like on your blog!

Christan said...

I think Biden is better only because he has does have experience and understands the issues. Palin doesn't know the issues or the players involved. I don't have a huge issue with McCain, per se. I just think Palin was a bad choice for him. In other words, he could have done better.