Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Bad Week

Everyone has a bad or down day every once in awhile.  I am having the bad week.  In fact, I don't think I have had this bad of a week in a really long time.  Seriously.  Like years.  I can't go into all of the details and I think if I rehash them too much it will just make me upset all over again, but multiple things have come at me this week.  That coupled with little sleep and stress eating has really worn on me.  Apparently my look shows it, too, because people at work keep asking me if I am okay or if I am tired.  Great.  I look AND feel horrible.  Ugh!  I am hoping things will turn around.  Maybe tomorrow. 

3 comments:

Lana said...

Sorry you are having such a sucky week. if there's anything you want to do that would cheer you up - let me know! I'm game - Tristan's uncle is in town through the weekend so I'm planless!

Anonymous said...

Definitely today.

illinigirl said...

Boo to the bad week! I hope things are looking up soon. . . hang in there!