Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What's in a name?

So, this is the first post for our blog, The Royer Report. I recently felt compeled to start blogging since so many of my friends have a blog. But coming up with a name proved to be a process. I brainstormed for a few days, but nothing exiting came to mind. Then I decided that I wouldn't blog without a catchy name and gave up the idea of creating one. Although Todd is not into blogging, he wanted to me to start one for some unknown reason. So, he came up with this blog name to be like The Colbert Report on the Comedy Channel. Other considerations were Royer's Ramblings or Christan's Chronicles. But, I decided on The Royer Report since the others were a little cheesy. I think he did a good job. Maybe this will be a joint effort afterall.

No comments: