Monday, December 17, 2007

First Bad eBay Transaction

So, I had my first bad eBay transaction. I have been buying and selling on eBay for several years. I tend to be very selective about my items, so I always have good luck. However, I just ordered a ceramic Christmas tree that was listed with a description of being in excellent condition. But when I received it, there were four very noticible and large chips in the ceramic tree. The pictures must have all been taken at the right angles to avoid showing the chips. This tree also wasn't cheap, which made me even more upset about the whole situation. Granted, the tree is vintage 1970's, but still... If you are selling an item with flaws, you should let your potential customers know. Next time I will ask more questions.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I hope that you leave the person negative feedback. That's ridiculous to post something as excellent condition when it has VERY noticeable flaws! Crazy! I know how excited you were about the tree too. :(