Saturday, January 17, 2009

Seasoned Oyster Crackers

Seasoned Oyster Crackers are one of our favorites. I meant to make them at Christmas time, but never got around to it. I had already had all the ingredients on hand, so last weekend I decided to make them and checked into some recipes. It is amazing how one pretty common snack food has so many variations in recipes. Anyway, I combined a few recipes to come up with my own concoction. I must say the crackers were quite tasty! Definitely not too oily or too seasoned, but a good mix of flavors coated each cracker. This one is a keeper!
  • 14-160z bag oyster crackers
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 pkg Hidden Valley ranch dressing mix
  • 1/2 tsp dill weed
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder

Mix oil, dressing mix, and spices together. Pour over crackers and mix in large bowl until crackers are coated. Heat in over for 10 minutes and 300 degrees.

So easy and so good!

No comments: