Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Last Weekend

I never posted anything about the events of last weekend (10/13 and 10/14), except that we saw Hoosier Hysteria. I also ran another 5k with some friends, Todd took Lucy pheasant hunting at a hunting preserve, and we went to a u-pick apple orchard. It was a fun weekend and it was nice to be home. Usually we are out-of-town, so it was nice to sleep in and enjoy a great weekend weather-wise. Here are some pics of the activities, although I didn't get any of my kick-butt homemade apple pie!



Lana (R), Sheena (C), and I after the race. It was perfect running weather and we finished on the 30-yard line of the football field. Very cool!


This is probably a little gross, but I'll post anyway. Hopefully I am not offending any vegetarians or bird lovers out there, but here are Todd and Lucy cleaning a pheasant in our driveway (yes, the driveway while neighbors drive by). What the picture doesn't show is that Lucy just keeps trying to get at the bird. She LOVES hunting!

No comments: