Thursday, November 20, 2008

An interesting sign

While waiting at a stoplight in town yesterday, I saw an interesting sign. The background was a string of Christmas lights and it read "We'll hang your lights" with a phone number listed at the bottom. I had two thoughts at the same moment:

  1. That is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard of.
  2. That is a great idea; I wonder how much they charge and if people really pay for that.

I almost wrote down the number out of sheer curiosity.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Hmm.... interesting. I'd also wonder if the price included taking down the lights.

Anonymous said...

Do they also come over and turn them on and off for you every day. :) Driving home to my house in the dark, I'd like to see the lights as I pull in. Unfortunately, nobody's home to turn them on and I can't really enjoy them from inside!